JOIN THE CREW THAT MAKES WOW HAPPEN
Audio/Visual Warehouse Technician
Stagedge, a full service Production company is seeking a full time Audio/Visual Warehouse Technician/Driver role to join our Operations Team.
- This role will require frequent driving to and from job sites in MA and New Hampshire.
- This role will work onsite in Tewksbury facility and will prepare equipment for event orders, pack the equipment into proper road cases for transportation and load trucks for delivery to event sites.
- The ideal candidate will have prior knowledge of technology utilized for productions (audio, video, lighting, cables) and general understanding of a production and what is needed to prepare for a live event production.
- Candidates must have a minimum of 3-5 years of commercial driving experience and be able to meet USDOT requirements, including but not limited to a valid driver’s license, a clean driving record as well as a DOT medical certificate.
- CDL license a plus (Class A or B)
The ideal candidate must have a strong work ethic, ability to lift 50lbs, be flexible with their schedule, reliable and be a team player. Some evening and weekend work maybe required. Having strong communication skills and attention to details as well as punctuality and clear coordination with other team members is critical.