Join the crew that makes wow happen
Director of Content & Creative Strategy - Full Time
Join the Stagedge team today!
Stagedge is seeking a Lead / Project Manager- creative and content, to join our team! The Director will drive the Stagedge creative process and act as the internal point of contact collaborating with our sales/solutions team and clients during the pre/sales discovery phase. This creative leader will offer creative concepts, ideas, and other engaging and innovative content recommendations in support of client’s communication and messaging goals for live/ virtual and hybrid events. Candidate must be open to working collaboratively with the Art Director and the internal team of project stakeholders.
The Director will seek to understand and assess the client needs and audience through an established approach and presentation. The Director will provide input during the proposal stage on scope and pricing and is the lead to manage active projects through execution.
The Director is an internal lead responsible for the creative production workflow and leading the project management and coordination of resources for all client creative projects. Responsible for assignment of project leads that includes internal and/or external resources and balancing workloads of the team.
This role will work closely with the Production Team, including project Producer, Executive Video Producer, during active project phase keeping open lines of communication re: project status, timelines, and deliverables from creative/content perspective. The Director will provide direction and management to team and track performance of deliverables ensuring completion in a timely manner while managing projects within scope and budget. This creative leader is responsible for identifying and flagging any potential conflicts/barriers to project completion.
Responsible for overall management and review of creative/ content deliverables going to clients for consistency and ensuring the deliverable are in line with project and quality expectations.
- The ideal candidate will have experience with live/ virtual and hybrid events that could involve various components of face to face as well as virtual and/or broadcast type shows.
- The Director will be a passionate and professional creative leader with a strong project management background.
- Seeking a candidate with creative/graphical design sense across multiple media: Live, Experiential, web/interactive, video/animation.
- Experience leading Content Marketing Teams, Agency Accounts is preferred.
- Must be open and collaborative and have interest and skill to plan and delegate with various resources, internal and external partners to execute multiple projects simultaneously.
- Ideal candidates will have experience leading Client pitch meetings and creative reviews.
- Candidate ideally has experience in developing a system for managing project deliverables and background to implement a process for the client assessment and experience.
- Strong planning and organizational skills, and attention to detail.
- Experience with Project Management Software (Trello, Basecamp, Asana, Monday) is required
- Candidate must have experience leading and directing a small team.
A competitive compensation and benefit package is offered.
If interested in this opportunity please submit your resume to join the Stagedge team today!