JOIN THE CREW THAT MAKES WOW HAPPEN
Assistant Director of Audio-Visual Services (Full-Time)
Stagedge is seeking a full-time Assistant Director of Audio-Visual Services to work with our director at one of Boston’s most prestigious venues.
- This role will collaborate with the Director to perform all audio visual and production needs for a variety of contracted meetings and events.
- This role will require a person with a strong technical background in corporate staging and audio-visual production as well as a high level of customer service skills and experience.
- The Assistant Director will be responsible to forecast upcoming projects and ensure that labor positions are filled, and equipment resources are ordered through the corporate office to compliment the on-site inventory.
- The Assistant Director will fill a variety of technical and project management roles including assisting with the setup/teardown and operation of equipment for events.
- Strong computer skills required. Prior hotel/facility AV management experience is required.
- The ideal candidate will be a team player, be flexible, work well under pressure, adapt easily to last minute changes, and lift over 50lbs without restrictions.
- Hours involve some night and weekend work.