Join the crew that makes wow happen
Senior video producer (Freelance)
Stagedge is seeking freelance Senior Video Producers (SVP), one must embrace and fully comprehend all aspects of video production – from pre-production through delivery – as well as understand all decisions must be made very deliberately to get projects done.
The SVP is equal parts client facing and staff / freelancer leading and coordinating, working directly with the client to ensure that all video content is on-brand and on-message, and ensuring that all team members have a full understanding of the projects scope, content, and nuances.
Our client roster is diverse, and our projects are wide-ranging. The Senior Video Producer will need to be able to learn quick, be nimble, and help consult our clients on best practices for producing engaging video content, particularly for Virtual Events, but also for general marketing/communications needs.
This is a fast-paced and exciting position – candidates will need to be able to gain a quick understanding of how Stagedge operates internally, as well as be able to provide excellent client service and pivot quickly as needed in the ever-evolving world of Virtual Events. There’s also an element of bootstrapping – the ideal candidate should be able to hop in if needed to shoot / edit / design / media manage on a small scale if needed.
We need equal parts left brain/right brain Producers who can both help the client make informed decisions around the content of their show and make sure that logistically, work gets done.
- Work directly with client as main point-person on content and production. Oversee and guide projects from initial conception through post-production and delivery
- Pre-Production: work with client to develop, collect, and organize show content and script(s). Establish Production schedule and set milestones/deadlines. Identify needed crew, gear, etc. Work with Art Director to identify graphics needs.
- Production: Direct and/or supervise productions as needed. Direct/Produce remote recordings and/or on-site productions. Manage crew as needed..
- Post-Production: Establish Post-Production Schedule and list of deliverables. Work with editors to ensure they are properly briefed and have all information, context and content to execute. Liaise with client throughout the post-production process to send edits and collect consolidated feedback. Ensure proper file delivery to both internal live streaming team and client post-event.
- Stay current with new technology and video trends.