JOIN THE CREW THAT MAKES WOW HAPPEN
Digital Marketing Manager
The Stagedge team is seeking a passionate, innovative and hands-on Digital Marketing Manager to develop and lead our internal marketing function. The ideal candidate will be self-motivated, high energy, detail-oriented and work well in a fast-paced environment.
- In this role, the Digital Marketing Manager would manage the relationships with our third-party vendors for the website and content development.
- The Digital Marketing Manager would develop strategy and content topics through a brainstorming exercise with members of our team and the content vendor.
- The Digital Marketing Manager needs to understand our projects; find opportunities to interview and photograph events. Develop a process for getting client testimonials.
- It is critical to have strong proven knowledge of LinkedIn Marketing tools and analytics; as well as working knowledge of HubSpot as it relates to website hosting and social media for marketing purposes.
- The Digital Marketing Manager will lead planning of marketing campaigns and stay current with best practices and trends in digital marketing. The ideal candidate will bring Basic video and graphic design skills for social content creation.
5-7 years experience in marketing is required and experience in the meeting and events industry is preferred.
Title and salary will be commensurate with experience. Competitive Benefits package offered.