JOIN THE CREW THAT MAKES WOW HAPPEN
(Sr.) Technical Director Live/Hybrid and Virtual Events (Full-Time / Remote)
Stagedge seeking a full time (Sr.) Technical Director to join the Stagedge team. The Technical Director will be lead technical contact on a project team and collaborate with other project stakeholders.
- The TD participates in regular client and internal project meetings.
- The TD is responsible for project design and planning, from a technical perspective, and assists in managing budgets, schedules, resources throughout the event lifecycle.
- TD is expected to provide timely information and feedback to account and department managers.
- On job site the TD leads the technical team and ensures proper communication between staff, clients and other vendor or venue staff involved in the project.
- The TD must have experience building and maintaining show flow documents and calling cues in live / virtual corporate events.
- Experience with virtual event applications of Zoom Client, Zoom Rooms, vMix, remote graphics operation and cueing.
- The ideal candidate will have strong project and people management skills and have advanced experience with setup, rigging plot creation, and live event audio/ video design and installation.
- 10 plus years Experience managing and directing large venue events with teams of varying sizes as well as hybrid and virtual programs is required.
- Requires frequent travel for events and site surveys.
- Vectorworks or other similar CAD design software experience is a plus.