JOIN THE CREW THAT MAKES WOW HAPPEN
Project Manager for Live/Digital Production/Events, PMI Certification or Proven Experience
Stagedge is seeking a Project Manager to join our team. If you are experienced and passionate about project management and process improvement, are an effective communicator, and has Live/ Digital Event Production experience, you may be a perfect fit for our team! The Project Manager will be responsible for managing multiple projects simultaneously. This position will be part of the Project Management Office (PMO) reporting to the the Project/ Systems Manager and working collaboratively with Sr. Director of Production to support the team of Executive and Senior Producers.
- The Project Manager will collaborate with the Lead producer and stakeholders to ensure completion of the project plan at the project's kick-off, ensuring all aspects of a project are completed (dates met, comments written, escalations made, statuses updated). Overall responsibility for managing project plan/ timeline.
- Is responsible for the setup of project timelines for new active projects including ensuring all applicable deliverables, clear ownership and timelines are established.
- Ongoing tracking, communicating, and monitoring of all deliverables' status to ensure the project is on track.
- Participate in Kick off and subsequent meetings, follow up with stakeholders as needed to ensure updates are documented. This should be continually reviewed and updated where applicable throughout the project lifecycle.
- Participate in all calls with Internal team and client, listen and update the board with notes, action items, or date adjustments as applicable. Support EP and Sr. DOP to ensure what is happening in the project is always reflected live on board.
- Follow up with stakeholders between calls to ensure the timeline reflects a project's current and accurate status at all times and supports the Producer in preparing for upcoming status calls internally and as applicable with clients.
Experience and solid knowledge of general production is required. Project management experience is also needed; certification or PMI experience is a plus. The candidate must have excellent communication skills and thrives in a results-driven and collaborative environment. Ability to work closely with project teams and improve overall efficiencies