JOIN THE CREW THAT MAKES WOW HAPPEN
Director of Audio-Visual Services (Full-Time)
Seeking professional, responsible and dependable Director of AV Services to join the Stagedge team and manage AV Services for one of our central MA hotel properties. The ideal candidate will be dependable and flexible, work well under pressure and adapt easily to last minute changes. Candidates must have prior experience working and managing AV Services at in-house property, strong customer service/relationship skills as well as general technical experience for daily audio-visual equipment setup/operation and the point of contact for hotel clients.
- This role is responsible for providing AV services for all hotel client events/ meetings.
- This role will work closely with the hotel sales/events team, attend regular meetings and present capabilities and provide support as needed during the sales process to ensure clear expectations and scope of work for each client’s meeting.
- Will be responsible to prepare quotes, reconcile and submit Billing for the property.
- Demonstrated experience managing and training AV Technicians.
- Responsible to forecast upcoming projects and ensure that labor positions are filled, and equipment resources are ordered through the corporate office to supplement the on-site inventory.
- Job requires lifting over 50 lbs. without restrictions.
- Hours involve some night and weekend work.