Join the crew that makes wow happen
Account Executive – Virtual, Hybrid & Live Events
Join the Stagedge team today!Stagedge is seeking a highly motivated and experienced Account Executive with proven knowledge and experience in the Live Event Industry.
As an ideal candidate, you will have the right mix of a trusted network of clients, knowledge of event and content production, experience in collaborating on event design and a passion for working with clients to deliver impactful experiences! This is an opportunity to join an organization on the cutting edge of technology and creativity, that’s spent the last 45 years building a strong reputation for producing seamless, immersive event experiences.
- The Account Executive is responsible for growing business through acquiring new clients, as well as through seeking growth opportunities with existing clients.
- As the “right fit”, your winning strategy includes proven success in approaching, engaging with, presenting and negotiating with C-level executives and decision makers. The successful candidate is a proactive self-starter who is energetic and exhibits a strong executive presence, able to educate and influence others and drive results.
- The ideal candidate will exhibit a strong passion for selling innovative and creative event solutions. They must ask the right questions and capture detailed requirements from the client to fully understand their needs, identify opportunities to suggest broader solutions as appropriate and have the ability to download to the Production team through a detailed SOW.
- An understanding of events and value of a quality production will be critical to add value and make a meaningful contribution to each client’s needs. It is important that the candidate engages in a collaborative approach with the sales and experience team and video and technical teams to design compelling event concepts for each client.
- Motivated to meet revenue growth objectives.
- A passion for projects that are properly planned and executed.
- Strong organizational skills, excellent communication skills, attention to detail as well as project management and budget management experience is a must.
- Excellent research skills and interest to stay current and keep up with competition and industry trends.
- Experience using HubSpot CRM and Sales software is strongly preferred, but not required.
A competitive compensation and benefit package is offered.
If interested in this opportunity please submit your resume to join the Stagedge team today!